• Mix crushed Oreo cookies with butter and press them firmly on the base of the prepared pan and chill in the refrigerator
Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
• Add sour cream, milk and vanilla extract, mix well.
• Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each just until blended and add 3 tbsp sifted flour into it and mix well.
• Lastly add in Oreo cookies and fold in with a rubber spatula and pour into prepared baking pan.
• Bake at pre-heated oven at 150 degrees C for about 30 minutes.
• Leave cheesecake to cool completely. Spread chocolate ganache cream on it and decorate as desire or just dust some icing sugar on top.
Chill cheesecake for few hours before serve