1. Melt frozen strawberry with microwave oven at 200 watt heat for 20 minutes.
2. Mix cream cheese, eggs, lemon juice, fresh vanilla, fresh cream well with a whisk.
3. Warm an electric pan at 160 degree heat. Add the defrosted strawberries and sugar into the pan. Stir well. When boiled, pour the mixture off the pan. Leave it until cool down.
4. Roughly grind the cookies. Chop the butter bar into small dices. Melt the butter in the microwave oven for 5 minutes.
5. Mix grind cookies with melted butter. Add into a rice cooker pot. Spread the mixture thoroughly over the pot bottom.
6. Pour the well-mixed cream cheese mixture into the pot. Select Cake function of the rice cooker then press Cook/Start.
7. When finished baking, leave it for a while to cool it down. Chill the cake in the refrigerator. When the cake is set, decorate it with fresh fruits and other decorations you like. Serve with strawberry sauce.