1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, stir well with a spoon and set it aside.
2. Cut up the octopus in smaller pieces.
3. Chop up the red and green peppers and half a brown onion
4. In a pot, boil some water and add a teaspoon of vinegar and salt.
5. When it starts boiling, add the octopus, cook for about 2 minutes and then move them into a bowl.
6. Pour half the sauce over the octopus and give it a light toss
7. Heat up a skillet or wok, drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil and the remaining sauce.
8. Add the chopped up onion and let it sweat for about a minute in medium high heat.
9. Add the octopus and Give it a good stir for a couple of minutes.
10. Lastly, add the chopped green onions, red and green peppers.
11. Mix a tablespoon of corn flour with two tablespoons of water and drizzle it over the stir fry.
12. Garnish with some toasted sesame seeds